Friday 18 January 2013

Whiskey research

After having been given the follow up to the research topic we had to decide what it was from the 3 options on the brief that we were going to do. I had decided to go with Publication and Promotion.






With the brief being surrounded the idea of info graphics I started to look at info graphics about and to do with whiskey as it was where I ended up after the overall research on scotland.




I then started to think how I would make it relevant to whiskey itself and had initially considered to do some form of booklet or limited edition box like pictured below, but was steered away from that after the crit as doing so would have been not very creative and considerate to the brief.



I then came across the idea of doing some form of 'info-coaster's with information about whiskey.



No comments:

Post a Comment