Wednesday 13 February 2013

Secret 7 - Design is about Doing Live Brief Research

Looking at some the themes that I picked up on through the music video I started to look at images of things related to them.

Wealth :

  • Cars
  • Alcohol
  • Jewellery
  • Women 
  • Big Properties
Reputation 
  • Mafia
  • The Don
  • Killing
  • Family
  • Respect
I had decided to go more on the side of wealth and money as it would easier to show with the restrictions of the brief of not being able to use any type related to the song or artist name.

I had started to collect images that were to do with the themes I had listed under Wealth.

Cars




Alcohol





Jewellery

He has a ring which has been specially made for him which I thought was interesting, and could be part of the design.




Women




Big properties







Thinking about the restraints of the brief I thought that looking into and somehow using it on the cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment