Thursday 10 April 2014

Engagement Invite Research

For this brief the client had already collected some images of existing invitations or general inspiration, this was very helpful as it gave me a good heads up as to what she wanted, and considering how short time I had before she wanted it done, it meant that I was able to get designing as soon as possible.

these were some of the images which she said she really liked


This image was more to do with the colours she wanted on the invite, she specified grey and teal.



Lasercutting was something which came up a lot in the images she had compiled.


She also mentioned that she wanted some sort of henna pattern on it.

She shared the board with me so I was also able to pin things to it, I suggested a wedding logo or monogram as I thought it would be a good way to keep consistency across any of the invitation items.





She really liked the way that this logo had been designed as it was including a pattern as well so it was like both of our ideas in one.

Link:http://www.pinterest.com/frinam/engagement-ideas/

No comments:

Post a Comment