Thursday 8 January 2015

Final Designs

Now that majority of my deliverables had been delivered in the post I started to finalise the designs which I was going to be applying to them.

these were the designs I chose for the coasters, but in the end only went with the design on the left for both sides.


This was the band which was going to be stuck around the Keg.

 This is the net for the 4 pack carrier, I have only designed the panels which will be on the exterior of the packaging.
This is the design for the 12 pack box but I had designed it as panels as I will sticking it onto the net which will already have been cut out.


These are the labels which I had designed for the bottles.
I was unsure which labels to use, so I stuck on a few to see what they looked like.




I had used matte adhesive paper which I then laminated to give it a slight shine. I also decided to go with the label which was one part and made it bigger as it looked a bit small on the bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment