Saturday 3 January 2015

New Idea and Initial Designs

Since the last crit I have developed my idea and now have a proper concept surrounding the practical. 

The name of the beer will be either be related to or in conjunction with the drinks alcohol percentage which is 5.2% - the relevance of this is the fact that this used to be Stella Artois' original percentage before the 'wife-beater' became associated with the drink. 

The design of the drink is also aimed to be an average but not high - end beer, that is contemporary, a honest representation of what the brand is from majority of the people who partook my survey conveyed.

Here I was thinking of ways of naming the brand which were related to the methods I have spoken about throughout the written element.  I used languages and themes which were related to Stella Artois' history and heritage.




I then took the most successful names and started to design them in Illustrator


I then narrowed these down to a few which I thought looked the best.


After choosing 2 from these I began to stylise and add colour to these logos.


I then started to use the most sucessful of these with the Stella Artois logo in combination with a few different shapes and patterns.



No comments:

Post a Comment